We understand that International students face a different set of challenges when looking for housing in U.S. cities. We can help you find a place to live over the phone, email, and Skype. Even if you are unable to be here in person, we can help you remotely. Approximately 50% of the international students we help is without them visiting. Contact us with what your needs are and we will help put you in your ideal home.
If You Are Able to Visit Prior to Renting an Apartment
We can help you by:
- Answering any questions prior to arrival about buildings close to your school, neighborhoods, student discounts, etc
- Arranging and scheduling a tour for you so everything is set when you arrive
- Being available by phone, email or Skype whenever you have any questions
- Helping with signing your lease
At least one of the following documents will likely be required when signing a lease in the U.S.:
- A copy of your I-94 form denoting arrival-departure record
- A copy of your I-20 form / Student Visa
- Proof of income (financial aid, tax receipt, financial aid documents, etc.)
Rest assured that we can answer ALL of your questions about renting, signing contracts and moving to a new city.
Please Skype (StudentSpace-housingforstudents) or call us at 1.866.871.7368 to get your housing search started today!
International Graduate Students
We're here to guide you every step of the way.